Account Froze

Go down

Account Froze

Post  Master Mind on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:34 am

Hi, my In-game username is: Master Mind

I recently wonderd off into some places by walking, ( I teleport and run off ), and I kept walking and my account froze. ( Automatically ) I am trying to get it unstuck, but why did it do this? I just have to say, never do what I do. Razz

What am I doing to resolve the problem? - I am currently trying to login and type ::home really fast, altho, it doesn't work.

How do I get my account unstuck? I'm not making another one, lol, It took me forever to get what I had, speacially the levels!
Master Mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Account Froze

Post  Master Mind on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:37 am

Update: Ok, the ::home thing won't work. I will try to get a moderator to teleport me to them when I login.
Master Mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ke006 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:12 am

u just do the reset thingy were everything in the game resets(except characters) study

ke006

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Coder Sal on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Master Mind wrote:Hi, my In-game username is: Master Mind

I recently wonderd off into some places by walking, ( I teleport and run off ), and I kept walking and my account froze. ( Automatically ) I am trying to get it unstuck, but why did it do this? I just have to say, never do what I do. Razz

What am I doing to resolve the problem? - I am currently trying to login and type ::home really fast, altho, it doesn't work.

How do I get my account unstuck? I'm not making another one, lol, It took me forever to get what I had, speacially the levels!

Are you using the official game client? If so; then many players had this problem with it, and not only because of wandering. Try using a different client I guess.
Coder Sal
Admin

View user profile http://soserver.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum