My Retirement

Go down

My Retirement

Post  Zionyx on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Okay, this is bad news to most and good news to some.

I just feel that the $20 I donated isn't getting much use to this server and the updates are very slack. Sal, I do hope you put the money into good use, that was a donation as a friend.

I am leaving StarOnline also as I have found a server being developed by a team of highly professional coders and I have been granted Moderator in it. I also will miss a couple of people.

What A Joke... You are pathetic. You never answered me in PM and you always tried to find some way to ignore me or put me down. You were just a smart ass to me. I know why. You were away for a long time and when you came back, you found out I was granted your Moderator spot on the Forums and I was also a Moderator in-game but I did not take it from in-game.

Sal... I hope you don't stop developing this server, you are great at it. I am sorry to move as you were a great friend. I hope you use that $20 well my friend. Don't let me down. I will check back in to see how you are going.

This new server I am teaming up with has an actual .com domain and is very dedicated. It is not up right now as it is getting developed. It will be one of the most popular servers ever. So look out for it and I hope to see some of you on there. Wink

So in conclusion... I hope you have fun here and I would love for this Moderator position to go to Vaan if he hasn't got a position already.
Zionyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Retirement

Post  What A Joke on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Pshaw, my friend. I always answered you in shout, or teleported to you. I was absent before because I was having IRL issues, and I didn't mind not being a forum moderator. When did I put you down? I don't remember doing that. And I've already told Sal why I can't be on atm. That's just life for you. I thought I was being nice most of the time. Whatever.
What A Joke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zionyx on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Well, lets hope me retiring will make you happy. By the way, I am not retiring because of you, I will be going to a sponsored server.
Zionyx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Coder Sal on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Zionyx, you've told me you quit a couple of other servers even before this one. You have to choose one server and stay with it permanently; I shouldn't have to prove to you that the money is put to good use, I was/am planning on a .com domain, you simply withdrew from a great opportunity. You were one of the first staff members and now retired? Well hopefully you will login every now and then to see the new updates. You will now be demodded in the forums and ingame. Patience is a virtue of importance, you haven't been patient and haven't stayed with the community. Good luck to you and presently my opinion is 'What A Joke' is one of the best staff members I and anyone else could have; I should be grateful for having him in the staff team and it is horrible to criticize him like that and think like that, then publicly posting it, even if you're 'retiring'. Anyways you should've pmed me, however I'll leave this post and won't move it. I never got personal with you and I don't regret it.
Coder Sal
Admin

View user profile http://soserver.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post  What A Joke on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Alrighty then, I guess I'll be happy if you want me to, and I never said you were quitting because of me. I could care less if you're going to be a jerk to me.
What A Joke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Mind on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:09 am

Well, I never had a problem with What A Joke, he's cool. It's sad to see you go, I had fun, and we were getting a forums like dodian, and a highscores table, and a .com domain. Once enough money is raised. Like Sal said, you weren't that patient. Anyways, you just had to have more advanced things 'now'? We are going to be like that, sorry to see you go.
Master Mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum